Sunday, June 10, 2018

Mr. X and Mayra Anastyle, Firelight and Poema @ Swank & emo-tions

Some nights you will feel like there are a  thousand galaxies exploring in every inch of you... you burn to bright... you glow so much, way to much to be looked at directly!  That is the way this sexy otherworldly outfit made me feel by Anastyle called Mayra that is an exclusive at this month's Swank.


This outfit is not for the faint of heart!  The silver chains cover your breasts in the finest links of silver that glisten on my chest like the stars --- making stardust of anyone that looks closely!   Mr. X do you see those endless dark spaces between the stars in the night sky... I wonder what they mean and what universes lie between them.  Myra also comes with an ultra mini skirt that laces up one side - it's very sexy, just like the thigh-high boots that also come with Mayra that complete the look.  The Mayra outfit and boots are made for belleza, slink and maitreya bodies.



I am wearing hair by Firelight called Pandora, also an exclusive at this month's Swank.  I love the drape of the hair and the bun on top of my head that makes me feel almost like Barbarella rather than Pandora, but I can see this hair being used to compliment tons of looks from formal to sci-fi.  This is the pastel hud, it also comes in all the usual suspects - black, white, browns, blondes and reds.



I also found a sweet tattoo called FWM by Poema @ Swank.  I changed my hair to Emo-tions in order to show off the tattoo -- these cyber locks are also fun to wear with this outfit depending on what mood you are in!  Cat comes with rings, chains, and goggles.   The earrings and necklace are also Emo-tions called Falson, they are silver feathers with turquoise. Mr. X, "Look the morning star."  He replied, "I know, it's beautiful." and he was looking at me.......



Wearing Swank Exclusives
Swank LM https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/178/114/24

Outfit and Boots - Anastyle - Mayra

Hair - Firelight - Pandora

Face Tattoo - FWM by Poema

Hair - Emo-tions - Cat - Revolution Hud
Earrings and Necklace - Emo-tions - Falcon
Emo-tions LM - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hells%20End/128/128/2

No comments:

Post a Comment