Saturday, June 9, 2018

Mr. X and the Koi Koi Mermaid - irrISIStible @ Swank



I do not know what haunts me,
What saddened my mind all day;
An age-old tale confounds me,
A spell I cannot allay.


The air is cool and in twilight
There sits a lovely maiden
Above so wondrous fair,
With shining jewels laden,
She combs her golden hair.


It falls through her comb in a shower,
And over the valley rings
A song of mysterious power
That lovely maiden sings.



The boatman in his small skiff
Is seized by a turbulent love,
No longer he marks where the cliff is,
He looks to the mountain above.


I think the waves must fling him
Against the reefs nearby,
And that did with her singing
The lovely Loreley.



Wearing Swank Exclusive - Koi Koi Mermaid by irrISIStible  Made for mesh bodies, comes in red, yellow, purple. Appliers for Maitreya, Belleza, Slink. Also comes with bubbles, a float AO, hair and headpiece in yellow, red and purple


No comments:

Post a Comment