Saturday, June 23, 2018

Mr. X and Bibi - New Sascha's Designs @ Swank

Mr. X told me in China and Japan, peonies represent female beauty...and that I look absolutely beautiful in this new exclusive by Sascha's Designs at Swank called Bibi.  This outfit has a sophisticated flair that is sure to turn heads where ever you go.


I love the Chinese red and peony pattern of this top.  It has a bandage wrap around the waist, a fabulous V neckline and really cute sleeves that bell out at the cuff. It is striking.  The long white pants add the perfect tailored balance to this chic and sexy look.


To really complete the look, Sascha has thrown in an elegant pair of oversized white sunglasses, they are just so cool and can be worn with many other looks for summer fun.  Bibi also comes in a variety of the hottest colors for the summer -- I loved it in red, but, trust me it is really pretty in pink, blue and aqua!  The beads are a free gift @ Vintage Fair from Ghee and the hair is by TWK.


At the moment, I am patiently waiting for Mr. X to come along... I am hungry looking at all the wonderful food in this street market... mmmm what shall I have?


Outfit -Wearing - Sascha's Designs - Bibi
Swank LM - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/178/114/24
Sascha's Designs LM - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Schlossberg/242/84/22


No comments:

Post a Comment