Friday, February 2, 2018

Mr. X and Sia Ghee & Jumo

I have been watching the sunset again Mr. X.  Observing how it takes a dip in the sea... coloring the sky in a blaze of pink and orange, gold and red. I'm waiting for you... hoping you are watching the sun rise as my sunsets. I will always watch the sunset hoping for you.  The color of the new gown by Ghee for the Sense Event called Sia reminds me of the sunset and you.


I love the simplicity Sia with its sweetheart neckline and lovely bodice that show off my waistline. The ombre silk of the top is so beautiful, and the whisp of netting on the skirt of the ballgown is elegant.  All the detail in this gown leaves one speechless. It can be worn with or without a matching stole that comes in four sizes and has a color coordinating hud.

The back of this gown is bare and oh so very sexy.  Sia comes in six colors, I like Burnt Chilli and Blossom but it also comes in  Graphite, Scarlet, and Sugar.   This gown is made for Slink and Lara Maitreya Mesh bodies and is an exclusive through Feb. 2 @ Sense and then will be available at the Main Ghee Store that has so many tempting items.


To finish off this look, I am wearing the new pearl necklace and earrings also by Ghee.  These come with a handy color changing hud that matches the colors of the gown and stole.  You can even change the color of the metal choosing either gold or silver.  The hair is new by Jumo called Keshi I loved the elegant pulled back look of this hair with its lavish big bun. This hair comes with appliers for catwa, letuka, Omega Systems and classic heads.

Wearing

Gown = Ghee - Sia in Burnt Chilli and Blossom
Event LM - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/DreamsLand/114/92/1589
Main Store -https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Qeestein/32/224/1501
Hair - Jumo - Keshi - Straight Blonde Hud https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tropical%20Lodge/205/76/24

No comments:

Post a Comment