Friday, February 16, 2018

Mr. X and Misaki Gotcha - Wicca's Wardrobe

Tonight... I am just  feeling sweet as  sugar... don't you feel that way sometimes...  and then  down deep... so sensual...  Wicca's Wardrobe has made a new outfit ---  called Misaki  that is a fabulous gatcha item and more... it is  like a layer... cake...  to be enjoyed....Mr. X knows exactly what I mean!


It is  Valentine's Day  Week ---and I am  allowed to dream... aren't you... and  Wicca's Wardrobes outfit is a perfect dream any night of the week......I can hear him call my name... and the wind... blows softly thru my hair...  Mr. X loves the sexy bow tie  and lace collar... around my neck and the sweet as pie  ruffled  bodice..... it comes with a color changing hud... but  Mr. X is all about Pink......


 Tonight... I  feel his hair and mine forever entwined... this is the larger part of life felt--- his ears tasted of the salt and of the sea.....kisses and somehow I am so close to him... and then, tomorrow slips in... the sun is going to come up.... Tonight we dine... and romance...  Wicca would like this.... and so will you....


Wearing
 Outfit - Wicca's Wardrobe - Misaki

No comments:

Post a Comment