The sun... the sun is around the corner and this new gown by Diva Couture is amazing... it glimmers and gleams... it is gorgeous and opulent.. and offers hope of summer ... of course the gown is called Carpe Gown Sun
this gown, all mesh is a must have... with an opulent brocade of gold flowers on gold silk it is so decadent and beautiful... you will feel like a Queen in this... a golden goddess of the sun...
Wearing
Gown - Diva Couture - Carpe Gown Sun
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/See/104/26/2639
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Walking along a shaded street, I’m transported to memories of exploring the ancient walled city of Dubrovnik —where baroque façades rise abo...
-
Tonight I’m feeling frisky and just a little bit burlesque in this new look by Virtual Diva—the Tulip Dress—clinging to every curve like it ...
-
I wait for my darling in a beautiful ballroom , the air sweet with honeysuckle and wisteria . Crystal chandeliers scatter golden light...


No comments:
Post a Comment