Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Tropic Heat @ Swank - GGVG and Heartsdale

 No one knows what lies beyond the chapter of each closed kiss...  sometimes I  look at the ceiling awake and I wonder... and... toss and turn in the night...  don't you Mr. X? Especially in the summer heat which is why I headed to Swank's monthly event themed Tropical Heat. I found the most gorgeous gown called Echo by GGVG. I love the sparkly top and the asymmetrical hemline. The color is so unique as well making this a standout dress. It is made for Belleza Freya, Isis, Venus, Slink Hourglass, Physique, Tonic curvy and fine, and Maitreya. It also has several flexi skirt options.

 I paired this dress with this glamourous white gold necklace and earrings that have flowers made of one of my favorite stones... amethysts. This necklace and earring set is by Heartsdale Jewelry and comes with a handy color-changing hud for stones and metal.

Wearing Swank Exclusives - - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/208/53/23


Dress GGVG - Echo

Jewelry - Heartsdale - Floral Collection


No comments:

Post a Comment