Sunday, July 10, 2022

Rumba into the Tropics - July Swank!

 There is a mystical island deep in the south pacific called Bali Hai... it calls me to its shores always... I can hear the heartbeat of the eye of dawn when I think of the lovely colors and tropical foliage... that is why I had to wear this new exclusive @ Swank called Rumba by SKBW. I love the way the bra top bodice ties around me and the way the soft silk sculpts my body. Rumba is made for slink, belleza, lara, legacy, physique, standard, tonic curvy, tonic fine, kupra, and isis. It comes in a multitude of different summer and tropical patterns... the choice is amazing and includes flaming, Hawaii, jungle, neon and yellow.

I paired Rumba in the Jungle Pattern with the gorgeous flower hair pin called Lily by Magnetic. I love the way these pins have a particle option that lets flowers float gently in the breeze. You can turn the particles on or off, in this photo they are off. There are lilies for the right and left ear... and they are so elegantly made, that they are a must-have.  In the next shot, you will see how great they look with this  dress

So if you are in a tropical mood, this is could be a good choice for you!


Wearing  Swank Exclusive - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/208/53/23

Hair Pin - Lily by Magnetic

Dress - Rumba - SKBW

No comments:

Post a Comment