Thursday, July 7, 2022

Plaid or Tartan? Bree By Virtual Diva Couture

I love something that has a bit of spunky plaid or tartan... I am not sure what the difference is but I do like the look of it... because it is timeless and sexy and sophisticated at the same time!  I love this new dress by Virtual Diva Couture called Bree... sweet and sassy like me!

Bree is made for slink hourglass, perky, Kupra, legacy, Maitreya (worn), and reborn. One thing I love is the cute little petal sleeves and the pert collar - both are so cute and feminine and in the perfect contrast color to the entire ensemble. It reminds me of an updated dance night out... and the colors are fantastic... so swing into summer with Bree...

Wearing  Virtual Diva Couture - Bree

Virtual Diva Main Store LM http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Oppenheim/194/225/2004

Hair - shi


No comments:

Post a Comment