Sunday, July 3, 2022

Mr. X and Julette

Are fresh and spontaneous kisses and embraces the very improvisions of the heart itself?  I do not like to think so. Tonight I will not weave feelings and emotions for others, especially for my lost homestead... I am so sad. Tonight I am empowered by an iridescent red gown called Julette by Diva Couture Designs. and it is gorgeous. It is made for Kupra, legacy, Maitreya, perky, and reborn. 

Julliette is a sexy bra top gown with dashing hip cutouts that showcase your body like never before... it will become your new summer favorite. Julette comes in many colors... each more  evocative than the next.... the choice is yours

Wearing  Virtual Diva Couture

Virtual Diva Main Store LM http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Oppenheim/194/225/2004

Gown - Julette 

No comments:

Post a Comment