Sunday, July 31, 2022

Somewhere in Time -- Sascha's Designs Free for Group

 I love the classic designs by Sascha's Designs... I always look forward to seeing what new things she creates...  and this gown and hat are redolent of vintage scents with a modern twist... I love it... and I love wearing it -- there are so many options. This one is free and a Group Gift called Grey Magic!

There is the Flexi bolero and a sexy low sleeve bolero...  as for the gown you can wear it straight like I have or add  Flexi prims a  center skirt look, and even a train! The choices are amazing and wonderfully textured and feel amazing to wear.  Not to mention how structured the gown is and sexy form-fitting.

Best of all this gown has a fabulous hat and even a veil... so very sexy and retro sexy... I love it... It is made for slink, maitreya, reborn, legacy, freya, hourglass, and physique.



Wearing Sascha's Designs - Free Group Gift - Grey Magic

No comments:

Post a Comment