Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Bryne @ Swank.... Dig It and .... oh la la

 I admit it -- I  miss lying in bed...  with you--- but...  no you have disappeared like the first flash of Edan.. we stood waiting for the sun... like Mr. X... and now I live in scattered reflections of what...  it will find me... soon this I can feel...  I am waiting for you to come along...


I know it is the beginning when I wear this...   because...  I will never be there for him... what can I do...  my friends.. they told me about him... so  --  don't try to find me...   my lips...  are wanton and cool and no never again... you will want my eyes... soft and cool and all yours...  perhaps... I learn to  forget 

Yeah, I need to stay all night... wearing Byrne...   @ Swank... check it out... if they said i never loved you...  they lie and, yeah, I am a woman alone...

Wearing  Swank Exclusive - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/208/53/23

Outfit - Swank Exclusive Bryne - Guzmania 








No comments:

Post a Comment