Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Dance on Water VIPS @ Swank

Do you know how to dance on water?  It reminds me of the music of the Gamelan music of my beloved Bali - how I miss the rhythm of percussion, gongs, bamboo flutes, and metallophones... tonight I dance on the water - alone as always... wondering... where is Mr. X... no matter I am in a new gown by VIPS that is an exclusive @ Swank called Melania.

I love this gown it is sleek and sexy with a low cut bodice and a high cut slit up my leg... oh la la! and comes with lace panty liners... it is so nice to have that with a dress like this. Melania comes with a color-changing hud, panty liners, and a Big Metal Balls Necklace. It is made for Belleza, classic, Maitreya, Slink, TMP and Tonic.


Wearing Swank Exclusive  

Vips - Melania

Swank LM  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/208/53/23

No comments:

Post a Comment