Sunday, July 10, 2022

Is it Time for... A Confident Lady @ Swank?

 I feel like a  spy in the infamous "House of Love" - I kinda like that... I am now on the prowl officially...  and my prey has everything to win... (me of course) and nothing to lose... except perhaps their innocence... are there any innocent men out there? Doubtful... and, that is ok --- perhaps... you tell mme....

I love this new outfit @ Swank by SLC called Confident Lady, It is made for Belleza, Altamura, Maitreya, and Slink. The heels that come with this are made for Belleza, Maitreya, and slink. I love the puff pants action, I wear them often... and the top is extraordinarily sexy... in my mind... don't you think?  This outfit also comes with matching black heels and fabulous triangle earrings... my advice... just get it @ Swank.

Wearing Swank Exclusive - SLC - Confident Lady 

Wearing  Swank Exclusive - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/208/53/23



No comments:

Post a Comment