Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Mr. x and 50 shades of Red -irrIsSiStible @ Swank

 I am the red heart in the forest... waiting to be found... when lips of fire and lightning collide like the music of thunder in the sky... a red star shines... in a sea of stars... can you find me in the flowers...

I love this new outfit called  50 Shades of Red by -irrIsSiStible @ Swank -- it is sexy and definitely Swank! I love the floral embellished bodysuit that glimmers and gleams like falling red flowers and hearts... I like when hearts fall into me....  I feel free amid the woodland nymphs... I frolic alone --- waiting for you... Mr. X.....

Wearing -  -irrIsSiStible - 50  Shades of Red - Exclusive @ Swank - this comes loaded for maitreya, belleza and maitreya mesh bodies... it comes with hair, shoes, jewelry and flowers! WOW ! 

Swank LM -  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/227/99/23

LM - irrisistible - https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/43334


No comments:

Post a Comment