Monday, February 8, 2021

Mr. X and Finger Painting --- Ghee @ Boho - It's Inspiring

Ghee always inspires me with the retro look - always so thoughtful and so very very well done... just look at the exclusive @ Boho - the Ghee Tweedy Maxi Skit - Toffee and Upcycled Scarf Blouse in a floral jaguar print --- all I can say --- MEOW! 

Wearing this, I feel artistic... I want to paint... throw paint... doodle... play with paint... maybe even finger paint --- oh la la... This outfit is made for maitreya, slink and belleza bodies... and it is really amazingly artistic... so paint your style with Ghee and be outstanding! Every man, especially Mr. X loves that... giggles, I still will never kiss and tell... he knows who he is.... or does he?


Wearing - Ghee Tweedy Maxi Skit - Toffee and Upcycled Scarf Blouse

Ghee Main Store LM- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Qeestein/32/224/1501



No comments:

Post a Comment