Saturday, February 27, 2021

Wild @ Swank...Amora - Is Love in the Air?

I love the cascades of the red ruffles of this skirt and the bra top - it is a sexy ensemble... no wonder why it is called Amora Gown -  so evocative... I bet Mr. X will love this outfit. I love the satin glow on the edges of the ruffles... I am Wild about this new outfit by Nice Wildrose... awesome! It even comes with great shoes with fringe for Maitreya and slink feet with a matching color-changing hud.

Amara also comes with Amore Mio  Jewelry... which has a color-changing hud ... It is easy to fall in love with amora -- it also has a  ten color-changing hud for the top and for the skirt. It comes in so many gorgeous jewel tones that it will make you cry with joy --- think emerald and sapphire, ruby and moonstone, turquoise, onyx, citrine, and more! It is made for slink, Maitreya, and Belleza bodies.

So now, once again, all I have to do is wait patiently for Mr. X... sometimes I think he is a figment of my imagination, but then again, I never kiss and tell... he knows who he is... or does he....




Wearing Amoria  by Wild  @ Swank

Swank LM - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/178/114/24

Wild Marketplace https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/191525

No comments:

Post a Comment