Tuesday, February 2, 2021

He is a Magic Man... Poison Rouge and Virtual Diva... in the Bubbles...

How is it we shall meet again...  am I bad or very, very good... I suppose time will tell... this new outfit by Virtual Diva called  Fairy Dress makes me happy... especially when combined with the new Poison Rouge flower headpiece called Nymph that is an exclusive @ Cosmopolitan. It even has a hand resize position. This combo is pure magic...

Think about the stars and full moon... incense and perfume...  Look for me in the moonlight as I wear flowers to beguile... and I know I will!  I am wearing Nymph an exclusive at  Cosmopolitan event by Poison Rouge...  elegant and evocative - the scent of flowers deep in the night will forever be part of your charm... and allure...  it is original mesh and amazing... my advice, be a flower...and get ready to bloom...


To complement the flower headdress I am wearing the new exclusive Fairy Dress by Virtual Diva...it is all lace and silk... sensual and beguiling... it is moonlight walking on bubbles and more... it is everything a fairy dress should be... It will light up the night and be unforgettable...  get ready to be worshiped -- this can be fun.  The Fairy  Dress is made for For Legacy, Legacy Perky and Maitreya, Lara Petite, and Hourglass Bodies 


Wearing Cosmopolitan Exclusive Poison Rouge

Wearing Nymph Headdress - Poison Rouge  Exclusive at Cosmopolitan 

Cosmopolitan LM: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/No%20Comment/131/61/22



Wearing Fairy Dress! Virtual Diva New Release! 

Virtual  Diva - Available at Mainstore http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Oppenheim/170/229/4001 

Virtual Diva Marketplace - https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/39826


No comments:

Post a Comment