Sunday, February 21, 2021

Pretty and Blushing a Sweet Gown SKWB @ Swank

 I love to blush -- especially when my lover tells me I am lovely... and that I make his world... and, that I am the perfect woman... oh blush blush blush... and to feel innocent and new get this gorgeous silk gown by SKWB called Romantic Gown that is exclusive @ Swank...  and then... when I think of my Mr. X... he is like a dream come true... you know what I mean?


The lovely gown made by SKWB for mesh bodies (maitreya, belleza, slink, tone, etc.) is amazing -- I love the way the silk of the dress billows and sways and the way it feels and drapes... fabulous... and the flowers are just the perfect touch of romance ... I  feel like a sleeping beauty needing a kiss from a prince... but then again...  I never kiss and tell... 

Wearing  Swank Exclusive - SKWB - Sweet Gown

Swank LM - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/178/114/24


No comments:

Post a Comment