Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Fairy tales are not just the thing of fairy tales. Sometimes they are the thing of real life. Many, if you asked, could tell their own tales of a beautiful princess on a tall mountain above a blue rushing river or a daring (if a bit reckless) prince making quick work of a dragon. Somewhere in our lives, and then again... we fall hopelessly in love... and why not... it is human nature... 


I wear a   flower to beguile... and I know I will it is an exclusive at  Cosmopolitan event by Poison Rouge...  elegant and evocative -  it will forever be part of your charm... and allure...  it is original mesh and amazing... my advice, be a flower...and get ready to bloom...


To compliment I wear a fairy outfit by Virtual Diva... in all the uncertainty... I feel uncertain ... and yet confident...



Wearing   Exclusive at Cosmopolitan Event LM: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/No%20Comment/131/61/22

No comments:

Post a Comment