Monday, June 29, 2020

Desiree and More... Poison Rouge @ Tres Chic

He said to me, we become what we dream...and I said, one makes love only to confirm one's loneliness... please leave me.  We achieve in reality only the pictures and images in our imaginations... I look ravishing in this new dress called Desiree by Poison Rouge -Opia... its etiolated beauty is timeless.


I thought to myself, my best love letters will be to the man I am betraying...as I stand alone on this empty corniche with the palm leaves swaying and the wind in my hair...  All  Clothes & Accessories Original Mesh 100% - I am wearing Desiree. It is made for Legacy, Maitreya (worn), and Freya. It comes in Peach (worn), pink, viridian, rose, gold, silver, purple, white, celeste, and coral. This is  an exclusive @ Tres Chic 


Wearing Poison Rouge - Desiree





No comments:

Post a Comment