Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Mr. X and Patching it up! New Byrne and Alma @ Swank

I wrote it for you... word for word in my head... spelling it out word for magical word. I know that in your happiness you would turn to me to express passionate gratitude for what I have given you... part of my heart. And, still, I stand, alone waiting for a message... perhaps it will come today. 


In the meantime, I am wearing the Patch Dress by BYRNE. It is a free-flowing single-shoulder dress with fringe at the shoulder and around the hemline that also comes with a belt and arm pieces. I love that it comes in orange (worn), pink, and purple (worn). It is made for Maitreya only.


I am also wearing another Swank Exclusive by Alma Cosmetics called Cordelia. This fabulous eyeshadow comes in six colorful shades and it is compatible with Lelutka, Lelutka Evolution, Catwa, Genus, Omega & BoM Tattoos.



Wearing  BYRNE - Patch Dress and Alma Eyeshadow - Cordelia


After Event - Eyeshadow - Alma - Cordelia - https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/185419

No comments:

Post a Comment