Thursday, June 18, 2020

Let's Get "Tanked" --- New irrisistible @ Swank


What can I say...  I adore this outfit for three reasons -- it is "drunkenness" and it gets a lot of attention! It also reminds me of a very old song... called ... Let's Get Tanked or... Wet Dream...(62 fish puns... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGceb4If8PY)  it is about well marlin... and he does things for the "halibut" and marlin is surrounded by screaming "groupers" ... and a cute little... yellowtail... the song is as amusing as this outfit called Drunkeness by irrisistible. 


This sexy outfit comes with trays, drinks, hat, skirt, sexy barmaid top replete with a bowtie, panties, and bra top and is made for maitreya, belleza, slink and BOM.  This outfit is loaded and comes with maitreya, slink and belleza appliers for sexy heels, socks and gloves.  


And wouldn't it be fun to mix drinks... magical elixirs... and this outfit does just that... it is nostalgically and oh so very special... I am having so much fun with this... and, trust me... so will you! I love the extra details like the lights -- you can light up with it (in addition to getting others lit up) and you can even balance two trays. I adore the open sign necklace... open to what -- well I never kiss and tell!!


Wearing Irrisistible - DRUNKENNESS OUTFIT : for SWANK event 




No comments:

Post a Comment