Friday, June 19, 2020

Mr. X and Robin - *New* Jumo @ Swank

Robin the new exclusive @ Swank by Jumo is a love story in pattern and texture, satin and lace... it is so romantic. This ethereal style is dreamy with ultra sexy details like the stunning satin bow that runs from the neckline and wraps around your hips... as alluring as the sea rushes into the arms of the shore.


Robbin is an exclusive at Swank and comes with a color-changing hud that includes colors and different textures. It is made for maitreya (worn), BOM,  Slink, and Belleza mesh bodies. Robbin also comes with gorgeous gold filigree earrings! 


Tonight, I will wait, once again for Mr. X, he never disappoints me... I am so lucky... and I can't wait until he sees me in this new gown by the very talented Jumo!



Wearing New Jumo  Robbin Gown - @ Swank




No comments:

Post a Comment