Friday, June 26, 2020

Vintage Beauty - Roslyn @ Ghee

How to face the city again. It is time like these you remember who your friends are. I have long dreamed of the smoke-filled lounge, the sound of a jazz trumpet, and... Mr. X standing across the room. I think to myself, we or at least I have been living against the grain of intelligence.  But, I came to my senses with this new vintage look.   Roslyn by Ghee is now at the main store and fabulous. It comes with a sexy pencil skirt sleek and sensual with a wide belt and a cute laced blouse with puff sleeves.


Roslyn is made for mesh bodies  Lara and Legacy included and the belt comes with a color texture hud. The Roselyn comes in bubblegum, frenchie, licorice (worn), lipstick, meringue, and porcelain. Ghee was founded in 2012 by artist Warm Clarity.. She was joined by SL Top Model Beatrice Serendipity who took ownership of Ghee in 2017. 2017 also saw a new arrival in the Ghee family - 
Baby Ghee by Sophia Paez, bringing clothing and accessories for the Baby Divas in your life!



Wearing - Ghee - Roslyn


No comments:

Post a Comment