Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Mr. X and Wicca's Wardrobe - Tonya

The night was all around me... the stars were bright. It was a hot night...and I thought to myself - everything must burn! My mind drifted back...and I thought, the same chemicals were used in the cooking as were used on the composition of my being: only those which caused the most violent reaction, contradiction, and teasing... finally, maybe I met someone to love... or not.


 
Just like that this new latex dress called Tonya by Wicca's Wardrobe beguiles. I love its slender stripes on my chest and on my forearms and a high neckline and the detailed stitching down the front of the dress and down the sides.


Sometimes I believe that the one who loves me best condemns me to a static role because he had adapted his being to the past self. If I had attempted to change, I would find a subtle, perverse opposition, and perhaps sabotage! Inwardly and outwardly, a pattern was a form that became a prison.  Everything must burn. And, most of the time, I believe in nothing.


The mutation was difficult. Attempts at intrigue were frequent, blind evasions, evasions from dead relics, false relationships, false roles, and sometimes from the deeper self too, because of the great obstacle one encountered in affirming it. All our emotional history was that of the spider and the fly, with the added tragedy that the fly here collaborated in the weaving of the web.



Wearing - Wicca's Wardrobe - Tonya 

No comments:

Post a Comment