Monday, October 14, 2019

Mr. x and Sookie - Wild Fashion @ Swank - Elegant Halloween!

Though I am not sure, I thought I saw him in the fog...nothing materialized from the mist although somehow I no longer felt so alone. I could feel something, no someone with a sense of evil intent.  Peering into the shadows I tried to spot what was looming in the dark and dreary landscape... to no avail.  Thank god, I have on the new gown that is an exclusive @ Swank called Sookie by Wild Fashions... it is sure to dazzle even the rudest rouge spirit in seconds!


Sookie is made for all mesh bodies and comes with a color-changing hud offering 12 -- yes 12 different patterns that range from florals to abstract prints... I love them all.  I especially love the sleek bodice and full skirt of this gown with its elegant and sexy off the shoulder sleeves... and beautiful golden chains around my neck and back... I love the detail...This gown is as beautiful from the front as it is from the back.


What makes this fabulous gown especially alluring is the skeleton, rose and cross-eye patch on a gold chain... it is so cool!  Things that include a skull and a rose often denote the contrast of life and death or beauty and decay... it is a symbol of duality. Wear Sookie this season and show your peeps that you know the contrast of good and evil and understand the balance of life! 



Wearing  SWANK  Exclusive - Wild Fashion
Swank LM https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/178/114/24

Gown - Sookie - Wild Fashion @ Swank
Main Store https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tropical%20Lodge/205/76/24

Hair - Kat -  Emotions - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hells%20End/128/128/2

No comments:

Post a Comment