Saturday, October 26, 2019

A Halloween Story... Esmeralda - OPIA

Tonight -- I dreamed I was going back to that garden of gloom...the cemetary of forgotten souls... wishes and dreams... in the first glimmer of darkness... I saw him... could it be the elusive Mr. X the Saytr of my unspoken dreams?


Seeing him always brings me to my knees... in the most delicious way... he loves this new mini dress called Esmeralda by Opia with its halter top bodice and tight sensual velvet ruffles that cascade like a passionate river of texture... he is like Pan of the Nordic forests... or is he... I remember for some arcane way... he took my hand... and led me into the woods... and, then, he let go of my hand... and somehow I understood, this is a journey I must take alone... into the glooming night....


I set off and yet... he never wants to let me go... I try to pull away... and feel like I am slowly fighting against the current that runs between us... for every step, I take away... I somehow take three steps back as if I were frozen in a never-ending instant...  he is an angel that glistens in the distance... suspended in the tears of time.....



SWANK  - OPIA 
https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/178/114/24

Wearing - OPIA  Esmeralda Velvet Burgundy
Esmeralda is made in velvet black, night blue, burgundy (worn) and red for slink and Maitreya mesh bodies.

Opia LM http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Angels%20Islands/93/65/21   

Opia Marketplace
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/es-ES/stores/211389

No comments:

Post a Comment