Saturday, October 19, 2019

Mr. X and Anais - Flower Dreams @ Swank

Anais floats through the market with ease -- the streets seemed ghostly with a never-ending gloom- images could barely be made out in the dim... all that could be seen were the flashing neon lights.  I wonder about the people living here... sighing despondently, I set off in this electric wilderness wondering who I will meet. I know I look stunning in the new gown called Anais by Flower Dreams that is an exclusive @ Swank.


Anais comes with a beautiful bolero stole that is made from a fine-textured netting, beautiful elbow length dress gloves that are applied with maitreya, belleza and slink appliers and a classic set of pearls that set that makes this remarkable outfit classically goth.


I like the slight ruffle at the waist and the asymmetric hemline that flows in a beautiful deep red texture. Anais is made for belleza, maitreya and slink mesh bodies and is also sold in a black version. I really liked the tone of the red, so that is what I decided to feature in this blog. Flower dreams is also offering Anais Make-Up - eyes and lips for Catwa Mesh heads.



Wearing Swank Exclusive - Flower Dreams - Anais

Swank LM - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/178/114/24

No comments:

Post a Comment