Sunday, March 10, 2019

Mr. X and Vivian - BYRNE and SKBW @ Swank & Emo-tions

Fading light falling in rectangles on the Triana Bridge, near where the flamenco dancers gather on their breaks. I am looking for a place to have la merienda when I take a wrong turn into a little courtyard... and I am enchanted just like Mr. X and I are the new two-piece outfit by BYRNE @ Swank called Vivian.
In Vivian, I feel like a muse for the night wearing this dramatic blouse made of lightweight damask velvet top and high waisted pencil thin skirt that is embellished by a lavish satin bow and belt. The damask gloves and satin necklace provides the perfect touch of superfluous sophistication that others will admire and are bound to copy the loo
Vivian's skirt is made for slink, belleza and maitreya mesh bodies, the gloves are made for Maitreya, slink and belleza mesh hands and the top comes in five mesh sizes.  Vivian comes in two options - the "hot" option consisting of rose and gold and the cool option consisting of teal and purple. The satin belt and necklace come in black in both options.  
I paired this outfit with another Swank Exclusive, fabulous eyeshadow by SKBW called Glam Eyeshadow.  I love the intricate shading of this eye shadow and the cat eye vibe. I am very fussy about eye shadow (lipstick too) and this eyeshadow is expertly done... I love it! 
Glam eye shadow comes in six colors and is made for Letuka, Catwa, Genus and Omega     As for hair, I am wearing new hair by Emo-tions called Sanne.  I love the whispy dreamy look of this sophisticated hair that is the perfect length for this top.


Wearing Swank Exclusives
Swank LM - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/178/114/24

Outfit -  BYRNE @ - Vivian - Hot and Cold Options @ Swank

Eye make up - SKBW called Glam Eyeshadow @ Swank

Hair - Emo-tions - Sanne 
Main Store = https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hells%20End/128/128/2

No comments:

Post a Comment