Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Mr. X and Serena - *New* Fellini

He invited me to walk with him in the garden... the night is cool and the fall foliage is bright with the luster and fire colors of the season.  I am so intimidated and yet so anxious to meet him... he asked that our rendezvous be by the garden gate...


I wait for Mr. X alluring in the new gown and headpiece by Fellini called Serena... it is evocative and sweet, with a daring lace bodice that is sure to intrigue and beckons... the headpiece is pure art -- a filigree of emotions and love... it is stately and  beautiful especially combined with Leni hair by emotions.



What more can a woman ask for under the crescent moon ...  when the back of the gown is as gorgeous as the front... yes. Mr. X -- find me in the garden... I sit alone under a sycamore tree and count the strands of the flowers  in my hands... he loves me... he loves me not... he loves me.... and... I never  kiss and tell... all I can say is get Serena by Fellini an exclusive @ Sense


Wearing Gown -  Fellini -Serena  exclusive @ Sense

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/DreamsLand/171/124/1501

Hair - emo-tions - Leni
https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hells%20End/128/128/2

No comments:

Post a Comment