Friday, March 22, 2019

Mr. X and Olivia - AnaStyle and Letituiere @ Swank

Sometimes you just are wild for that first cup of coffee after a restless night out... one of those mornings when the day comes way too early but you need to get up and go anyway... do you know the kinda day I am talking about? AnaSTyle's new exclusive@ Swank's outfit called Olivia sure gets the picture.

I love the cutout legs and the midriff shirt with its sexy drop shoulders and tie around the waistline.  Olivia is chic and sexy at the same time... not an easy look to accomplish at the same time.   It even comes with these sexy heels that match this outfit purrfectly!  Mr. X is super appreciative and says I gave him a "jolt" more than any cuppa coffee could... I smiled at him and said, "Yes, of course, Mr. X... I am your Sita after all...


Olivia is made for Belleza (freya, isis, venus), ebody, Slink (hourglass and physique), Maitreya, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Fitmesh in five sizes. It also comes with shoes made for Belleza and Maitreya high feet.  I am wearing the Swank Exclusive hair by Letituiere called Kady - I just love the cascade of soft curls and the top knot on my head... it is sweet and sexy ... and a must have!



Wearing - Swank Exclusives
Swank LM -https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/178/114/24

Outfit - AnaStyle - Olivia 
Swank LM -https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/178/114/24


Hair - Letituiere - Kady

No comments:

Post a Comment