Friday, March 29, 2019

Mr. X and Sparkle - *new* Virtual Diva Couture!

The sky is lit by the splendor of the moon... light azure blue mists dance in the moors... I wander down the path... in a gorgeous new dress by Virtual Diva Couture called Unique Dress Materials Sparkle made for Maitreya mesh bodies.  I cannot wait for Mr. X to see me in this new dress... it will be an instant classic for sure!  Just look at the plunging neckline and the sweet collar... it is pure class.



I love the cutouts on this dress that really shows off my curves and the long sleeves with their bell-shaped cuffs... they are pure elegance!  Best of all is the complex leather texture of this dress it is amazing.  It reminds me of the mosaic of constellations I once saw in the midnight sky whilst visiting Easter Island... remote and mysteriously beautiful... just like this dress.



Wearing - - Unique Dress Materials Sparkle  by Virtual Diva Couture
Main Store - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Domain/30/205/4005
MP - https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/39826

No comments:

Post a Comment