Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Mr. X & Melina Giulia Design, Letituiere & Deliciae @ Swank & Emo-tions

In the morning I draft my letters and decrees. Afterward, I perform my toilette...to look fresh and beautiful for Mr. X. We plan to meet in my new mist filled gardens of  Triest amid the sweet scent of lavender... I told him, please come at lover's hour so we may walk together.


I told Mr. X that I was not anxious to proceed to the Palace even though my ministers are waiting for me to arrive.  These imposters and adventurers all schemed to steal my throne.  I wish I could linger in this beautiful moss covered glen as the fog rolls in ...  but, I must go -- I will arrive in a beautiful new gown by Guilia's Designs called XXX - the exclusive @ Swank in March.


To enter my kingdom, I am wearing the new gown by Giulia Designs called Melina with its sleek bodice that is embellished by roses whose blossoms take root as I will and consolidate my kingdom.  I love the flowing ruffled hemline. Melina is made for Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Maitreya, and Physique.


Melina comes with either a group of flowers or a single flower for your hair.  The graceful drape of the stole adds interest and beauty to this outfit.  Melina is made in red, pink, white, black, gold and yellow.


I have paired this gown with jewelry by Deliciae called Camilia.  The simple collar necklace and bracelets come with a color changing hud that allows you to change the color of the gemstone and the color of the metal.  The Hair is another fab find @ Swank by Letituiere called Kady. I love the flowing locks of this hair... it is as dramatic as it is sensual, Mr. X loves that!




Wearing - Swank Exclusives
Swank LM -https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/178/114/24

Gown - Melina -Guilia Designs  Wearing Pink and Red
Swank LM -https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/178/114/24


Necklace and Bracelets - Camilia - Deliciae
Swank LM -https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/178/114/24

Hair - Letituiere - Kady

Hair - Emo-tions - Alessia
https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hells%20End/128/128/2

No comments:

Post a Comment