Monday, March 25, 2019

Mr. X and Salma - *New* Jumo

Sweet and sexy that is what I am in the mood for and lots of lace...and, yes, Jumo delivers something extraordinary called Salma that is a new exclusive!  I love the sexy fitted pants that hug my hips perfectly setting off my curves.  Best of all they are embellished with the finest lace. 


The top is rigged mesh with a lavish floral print that says...spring has arrived!  Salma outfit FLORAL is made for mesh bodies including Maitreya, Belleza and Slink.  It has a color changing hud with 5 textures.  I am wearing gorgeous leather high boots by Jumo called Emma that is made for slink, Maitreya and Belleza high feet... I love the way they look with the tight fitting pants...so does Mr. X!



I love the elongated hoop earrings that also come in this package. Salma Floral is Original mesh by June Monteiro...and a spring must have! I paired this outfit with Hair by Jumo called Amanda.



Wearing
Outfit - Salma - Jumo
Boots - Emma - Jumo
Hair - Amanda - Blonde - Jumo

Main Store - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tropical%20Lodge/205/76/24

Marketplace: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/146413 

No comments:

Post a Comment