Friday, May 25, 2018

Mr. X and the Golden Age - !!SMD!! and Ali and Ali

A breath inward and then I fortify myself.  I turn to him. Is it  Time... I wonder... and of course the nod... it is... I see his direct inquistive eyes... eyes that study me as if I was here to be consumed.... how could anyone not love my Prince X?  He whispers softly to me... I am besotted by you in this fabulous new gown.  No wonder I think it is  created by the best... !!SMD!!  and is called Golden Age Baroque Gown.  I have paired it with hair by Ali and Ali called Olivia... classic, simple, sexy... need I  say more?


I  run to you down moss covered stairs -- the clock is ticking and looking at you and all that is around us I see the buildings nestled in the valley, the church spire and the hills and trees beyond.  This is a great classic Barque gown with its lace bustle and overskirts in intricate heavy brocade silk patterns fitting for a princess --- or dutchess... it is beautiful and made for slink and maitreya and fit mesh bodies.


I have paired this gown with the hair from Ali and Ali called Olivia.  I love the sweet side curls around my forehead and those that curl around my neck... perfect for this gown and for many other looks as well... it is a classic hairstyle.  It comes with two feather barrettes that can be changed with the hud that is included along with the hair, they are amazing.   And, now... Mr. X...  how can I say I feel alone when you are always in my heart.



Wearing

Gown - !!SMD!! Golden Age Baroque Gown
https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Emerald/168/127/26

Hair - Ali and Ali - Olivia
LM http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Wonderland%20Beach/118/128/23


No comments:

Post a Comment