Thursday, May 31, 2018

Mr. X and Adira - VIPS @ Swank

It was the first night we have spent apart. The night crawls on, silent, and I am alone, clamored with doubt... what is he doing?  Perhaps, I shall walk in the garden... in a symphony of red in this luscious gown by VIPS that is an exclusive @ Swank.  It is made for slink, maitreya and belleza bodies.


I love the almost transparent overskirt and the lavish feathers on my shoulders. Adira even comes with a gorgeous necklace as well as two flowers that crown the head... I feel like I am a spring almost summer princess when wearing this lavish look.  I have combined this with Mae, by Firelight another fab Swank Exclusive!


I remember, those nights, when you would lie beside me, your face...just inches from mine on the pillow... how I cherish those long nights of love and conversation... don't you miss them Mr. X?



Wearing Swank Exclusives Wearing Adira - Vips and Firelight Mae

Swank LM - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/178/114/24

No comments:

Post a Comment