Sunday, February 12, 2017

Posh Pixels @ My Bloody Valentine @ Scala and Emo-tions Hair @ We Love Role Play

 I am cold and alone in the shadows... there is nothing that can lift my soul... I am not sure where this despair comes from... it feels as though I have a knife in my chest... And, in fact, I do ! This is an exclusive gown  called  Sweeny My Bloody Valentine by Posh Pixels that is an exclusive @ Scala's my Bloody Valentine that ends Feb. 17.

Sweeny My Bloody Valentine  is a an updated gothic Victorian styled sleeveless gown in black and red with a sweetheart neckline. It has an elegant layered  beehive bustle embellished with black lace that adds Victorian flair -- the knife and rose tied with a black ribbon add drama.

The purpose historically of the crinoline was to fashion the illusion of a small waist and to create an artificial hourglass silhouette by accentuating the hips.  This gown is made for fitted standard mesh, slink and maitreya (worn) bodies.



Sweeney also comes with a elegantly wrought crown of gold and rubies  embellished with roses.  I have combined it with new exclusive hair by Emo-tions called Helga that is at We Love Roleplay and is 30% off.  It has a Grecian vibe and is beautifully braided with bangs that attach. It is really easy to resize and comes with appliers for classic, Catwa, Lelutka (worn) and omega systems Y mesh heads 


Wearing
Gown - Posh Pixels - Exclusive @ Scala - Sweeny My Bloody Valentine
Scala  LM  for Event - http://slurl.com/secondlife/New/228/166/22

Hair - Emo-tions  - Helga Blondes Fat Pack @ We Love Role Play
 Event LM - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Riverhunt/128/139/23

No comments:

Post a Comment