Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Mr. X and Bo Peep - *New* Sascha's Designs and Jumo Hair

When I think of a sweater dress I think of cozy and sexy at the same time... Mr. X loves the soft texture of cashmere under his fingertips...so when I saw Bo Peep by Sascha's Designs, a gorgeous sweater dress, I knew I had to have it.


Bo Peep has finely textured cables in the sweater and comes with  a peek a boo midriff crop top and a straight A-Line skirt.  Bo Peep is made for classic bodies in 5 sizes and comes with alphas. I was able to tweak my Maitreya Mesh body to wear this chic classic design perfectly.

Bo Peep comes in six pastel colors from white, pink and beige to blue, mauve and grey.  I love the fact that is comes with a color changing hud for the scarf.  Although I love all the colors this dress comes in, I was in a white mood today and mixed it with the beige scarf which is really more of a nice warm cream color.

Mr. X has invited me to his new chalet high in the mountains where the air is scented with pine and your breath crystalizes on the cold winter air....up here the stars seem brighter on the dark black winter sky... we are waiting for the Northern Lights to guide us home....that resplendent light show -- mother nature's fireworks...



Outfit -Wearing - Bo Peep - Sascha's Designs
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Schlossberg/242/84/22

Hair -Jumo - Whitney - Blonde
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tropical%20Lodge/205/76/24

No comments:

Post a Comment