Monday, February 20, 2017

Mr. X and Colette - *NEW* Jumo

Pick up the phone Mr. X and say something sweet to me... I am waiting... for you at a beautiful ballroom with my dancing shoes on! Please please tell me that you will join me !!  I am in the dancing mood because of the new gown called Colette created by Jumo... it is spectacular !  She had outdone herself this time!


Colette is made for slink, belleza and standard size bodies. I am wearing it with my Lara Maitreya body without any trouble...thank god for alpha's.  This svelte gown also has a very sexy bare back... that adds to its allure.

Colette comes with an amazing hud... it offers four different patterns in a  basic background color palette of peach, pink, purple, blue and yellow.  All counted, Colette has 20 different color choices for each of the four patterns.  My favorite is the bird pattern... it is just gorgeous.



Two of the patterns are more abstract and offer an artful blend of colors. There are two patterns that are more abstract; one reminds me of sequins and the one shown below is an artful abstract that reminds me of the great paintings by abstract expressionists of the mid 20th century.


The fourth pattern has an oriental vibe to it and is just lovely.  Each of the four color options is prettier than the next.  This is the "blue" version.

Colette's hud isn't done yet with its offerings as you can also choose to make this gown a solid color from black to red, teal to yellow and much more as there are a total of ten solid color offerings.  Colette also comes with two earrings... one is smaller than the other and creates a dramatic effect.

Gown - Collette by Jumo
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tropical%20Lodge/205/76/24

Hair - Emo-tions - Roberta
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hells%20End/128/128/2

No comments:

Post a Comment