Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Mr. X and the Dark Geisha - irrISIStible @ Swank

Mr. X told me I am a geisha among the cherry blossoms... smooth pale skin that glows... features like innocent dolls... silky ebony hair that shines and is adorned with Kanzashi flowers... eyes shining like shimmering stars...Mr. X come with me into the night... walk with me... watch me dance with elegance... a shamisen in my hands...


I will shower you with colorful memories and paint pictures without words...a kimono is only as beautiful as the woman underneath.... I love this new kimono called Darkness Geisha Dress by irrISIStible.  It is made for regular mesh bodies, slink, belleza and maitreya bodies.  It even has a color changing hud for the dress in black, red and silver. I fell in love with the red texture.


It comes with a beautiful elaborate headdress and hair that really sets this gown off. There are flowers for the pelvis and spine, a shawl and a flowing prim pelvis piece with veils and flowers that float on the breeze... it is beautiful and comes in white or black.


Although I am not wearing it, (because the skin is not compatible with my head) this outfit comes with a skin for classic avatars as well as skin for Slink, Maitreya and belleza bodies with  an omega advanced skin applier and a Catwa Skin hud for the head... I wear a different brand and was not able to use the Catawa hud with my letuka head.


Wearing

Swank LM http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Spring%20Retreat/160/138/3003

Dress, headpiece, hair - The Dark Geisha - irrISIStible @ Swank

No comments:

Post a Comment