Saturday, May 14, 2022

Secrets in the Night... Jumo, Vips, and Hearsdale @ Swank

 I am alone in this gloomy castle... the candle is burning... I hope he comes... I crave his mouth, his lips on me... your hair wrapped between my fingers...I hunger for your voice... your laughter and your warmth... the hours pass so slowly...

I have a surprise for Mr. X... I went on a little shopping spree and Swank to create this look... and oh la la what a look it is! I am wearing a fabulous necklace that is an exclusive @ Swank by Heartsdale Designs called Madrid. I love the medley of stones - lapis, turquoise, rubies, carnelian, and jade that are so elegantly placed... and the drop earrings are fantastic! There are so many colors in this necklace making it easy to match for a dramatic look.

To top off Jumo's outfit, I decided to wear these new stiletto heels made by VIPS called Brigitte - they come with a fabulous color-changing hud of really 12 rich colors - pink, green, blue, turquoise, red, and more. They have artful gold or silver accents that you can also change with a hud. You can also change the color of the heel itself. So well done.  They are made for Belleza,  Slink, and Maitreya feet.

And this new bodysuit by Jumo called Astra has a countless number of color-changing huds... I was in a red hot mood so I opted for the red hud. The bodysuit comes in a floral pattern, rich silk, and a gorgeous lace option. The bolero jacket comes in three pattern choices as well including rich silk, a solid, and a tartan plaid that is great fun. Astra is made for Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy. Maitreya (worn), Maitreya Petite and Reborn.

Wearing Swank Exclusives

 Swank LM - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/128/124/39

BodySuit and Bolero - Jumo - Astra

Shoes - VIPS - Brigitte

Necklace and Earrings - Madrid - Heartsdale Designs

1 comment: