Saturday, May 14, 2022

On the Boardwalk... By the Oceanside

 I met him on the boardwalk... for the first and last time...on a misty morning in Miami. I could not think of anything to say to him...perhaps that is best. Seagulls stitch the sea to a subtle silver sky... I hear them call to one another... as they hover effortlessly entreating each other. I wander the boardwalk wondering... in an unhurried way if we shall meet again. I am certainly dolled up for the occasion in all my new finds from Swank!

For starters, I had to have the adorable sneakers that come with socks by Key Style called Martina Shoes. They are made for Maitreya, Belleza, Legacy, and Slink feet. They also have a cute color-changing hud. I especially love them because they have mesh insets rather than leather like my RL New Balance walking shoes have... 

I paired the sneakers with a really fun frock by AvaGirl called Blossom Dress. I love the flouncy ruffled skirt that cascades like a miniature waterfall, the tight ribbed belt with its cute buttons, and the lace accents on each sleeve. It is a romantic bo-ho look perfect for summer escapades. It is made for freya, hourglass, isis, legacy, Maitreya, and physique. and comes with a color-changing hud including pink, raspberry, green, blue, purple, and mint.

To really round out this romantic boho look, I couldn't resist the sunglasses by Paper Sparrow called Flower Glasses. Aren't they just adorable? I want them RL ! They come in Gold with pink, Cali, tropical, pink, and purple flowers.

So, here I am, back at the boardwalk... because exploring the windswept boardwalk makes me happy...at midday the water lights up like iridescent diamonds across miles of azure blue disappearing into the horizon. It is so perfect, it makes me forget what we once were.


Wearing Swank Exclusives 

Swank LM - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/128/124/39

Dress - Blossom by AvaGirl 

Sunglasses - Flower Glasses By Paper Sparrow 

MP - https://tinyurl.com/papersparrowMP

Shoes -  Martina Shoes By Key Style

No comments:

Post a Comment