Monday, May 23, 2022

What Card Do You Want to Play? Bailey Wild @ Swank

We swayed down the long curving Corniche and back into the lighted city... I asked him -- so Mr. X what card do you want to play...  there is one so good by  Wild called Bailey that is an exclusive @ Swank. It is made for  Altamura, EBody, Tonic, Maitreya, Slink, and Signature. 

Am I  the queen of hearts...  or run out in the rain and snow... time will only tell... in the meantime...  what I will always be remembered as... memories... incidents... love scenes the lost long kiss... and so much more...  and,  really,  Mr. X  if I were you I would put my cards on the 7 diamonds...  she is  a glittering star that you want to keep forever... and a day or two....  don't you think...?


Wearing  Swank Exclusives Swank Exclusives https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/128/124/39 

Outfit - Wild - Bailey


No comments:

Post a Comment