Friday, December 3, 2021

Mr. X and Stella - Virtual Diva Couture

 Oh, this is beyond cool... I just love this new dress by Virtual Diva Couture ... it is out of bounds and in my heart... just look at it... and you will see why...it is an intricate multi-faceted extravaganza of textures and serpentine colors... I love it... and have not taken it off for five days! 


Stella is made for Maitreya, Legacy and Hourglass, Kupra, and now the  REBORN body too. It comes in many colors and several patterns each sold separately... I  just fell in love with this one called dark  - where there is dark there is light and depending on where you live... snow... I also fell in love with Stella Snow... it is mod-hip and I love the silver and white reminds me of a long winter evening with my darling.... in his arms... the fire is burning... all that is missing is... Mr. X


Wearing  Virtual Diva Couture - Dress - Stella

Virtual Diva Main Store  https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Oppenheim/185/238/400

Hair - mono and tab

No comments:

Post a Comment