Thursday, December 16, 2021

I Need to Talk to Santa... Luxe Paris @ Swank

 I need to talk to Santa... really... I figured I could smoosh the  Gingerbread Man... I love a man with a lot of spice and dare  I say vigor? LOL, I think he was sweet on me... in my new outfit called Verglas by Luxe Paris is perfect for seeing Santa ... I mean who the heck can resist snowflakes? Not me said the Gingerbread Man  Oh la la



What a relief to find someone so sweet on me... the next step is seeing Santa... ugh... hopefully I am spicey enough to charm him... with the help of my Gingerbread Man! Needless to say,  Santa loves this new outfit by Luxe Paris...and so will you. It comes with boots, leggings, and a cozy sweater. This is made for belleza freya, isis, venus, fitmesh, hourglass, physique, and yay maitreya.


Wearing - Swank Exclusive  by Luxe Paris - Verglas  

Swank LM -  https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/128/124/39


No comments:

Post a Comment