Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Come Up the Stairs -- Mr. X --- Wearing - Wicca's Originals

I asked Mr. X.. come upstairs... tonight with me... under the December moon... the crescent... such a young moon, like our love... I beckon him... and wonder if he will follow... would you?  I am a gift wrapped in green ribbon with red bows... wreaths of holly on my head... sure to cure you of your lonely holiday blues... think of candlelight and starlight... kissing under the mistletoe and... come... upstairs


I have known you for years... so come upstairs... we will be all alone... won't that be nice... on this night of nights...  maybe we will even shut it all down and perhaps you will finally unwrap me... and make it feel like a dream... I know you would like that... so take my hand... 


I hear the whispers of the crescent moon and feel the soft silk of your mind -- layers upon layers... textures and textures...  is this the essence... perhaps... only time will tell and the clock is ever-present and always ticking away... I want you to dream of me - of my sweet lovely curves, my eyes as wide as the winter night of your fondest hopes... nestled into the landscape of unforgettable illusions...past and present and always... 


I am wearing Lulu which is made for Maitreya, Freya, Hourglass, and Legacy. It comes with a color-changing hud that gives Lulu a lot of depth. I have paired Lulu with Wicca Original's Lagoa Boots that are made for freya, hourglass, legacy, maitreya mesh feet. They also have a massive color changing hud that allows you to change the color of the outer and inner boot, soles, laces, and metals.



Wearing - Wicca's Originals

Outfit - Lulu

Boots - Lagoa



Hair Shi






No comments:

Post a Comment