Thursday, December 16, 2021

Mr. X and Alice - New Blue Moon @ Swank

 There is something I love about the holidays... it often makes me feel nostalgic... the magic of old Christmas's gone by... one gown @ Swank really caught my eye this month because it has such an old-world feel to it. I almost feel like a Christmas tree ornament in it! The gown is called Alice and is by Blue Moon enterprises. These Items were co-created with Silas Merlin of the Silas Gallery 

I love period gowns especially around the holidays and this certainly fits the bill. I love the billowing red velvet of the gown and the puff sleeves and lace on the bodice. So elegant. 

I love the detail in this gown - And, the belt and bustle around the waist are something out of Charles Dickens, I kinda like that too! The way the bustle flows is a winter showstopper! As a tea drinker... I love the hat - it has a whimsical gold teacup perched on the top of it and a key... perhaps the key to my heart... oh la la!  And, as a lover of all things Victorian - just look at the opulent necklace that comes with this gown. It is utterly splendid.

Wearing - Alice - Blue Moon Enterprises

No comments:

Post a Comment