Thursday, September 13, 2018

Mr. X & the Sexy Pirate !!SMD!! Pirate Outfit @ I Love Role Play

Mr. X ... And now, upon those murky restless seas-- do you remember me weeping on the shore as you left?  I am convinced that we are eternally doomed to rove evermore -- in search of each other...  languishing on a long forgotten shore.  This is an exclusive @ I Love Role Play and is called Buccaneer Celeste Dress in Black


I love this new roleplay Pirate called outfit called Buccaneer Celeste Dress by !SMD! that is exclusive and must have @  the Role Play event this month. This outfit is loaded look at the gorgeous corset and the fabulous stripped skirt...  and the sexy yo ho --ho--  The boots and dress and leggings are made for regular mesh, Maitreya and slink mesh.  It is so easy and such a pleasure to wear.



Mr. X almost fainted when he saw these sexy with high laced boots, with the gold rivets and buckles in pure pirate style... they will be so cool with so many outfits!



Indigo heavens turn to ink... it reminds me of a pewter sword with a slice of silver light that turns to gold... like the treasure we seek.  I hear the pipes play and smell the smoke of tobacco glow,  I know about the ebb and flow and drink of you in my arms in this lonely night.



Wearing - !!SMD!! -Buccaneer Celeste Dress

Event - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Riverhunt/128/128/1503
Main Store - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Emerald/168/127/26

1 comment: