Sunday, September 23, 2018

Caged Mini Dress -Ghee @ Sense and Updated on Sim and Offerings

 I invoke you to be daring... to be exuberant... light up the night with sensuality!  Vesuvius burns deep within me, Mr. X has always known this and finds it... evocative.   I told him that I will not be cheated out of adventure, lust, mystery, and exploration... I will not be caged in by society.   I found the perfect dress for adventure by Ghee called Caged Mini dress that is 100% original mesh and an exclusive at SENSE this month!


Ghee has taken avant-garde fashion to a new level-- or as Bea put it, she put fashion back to its bare bones with the Caged Mini!  This trend-setting outfit has two unique structural pieces that are all about the lines.  Wearing this I know Mr. X will smolder...and I like that.


The Caged Mini Dress comes with an optional bodysuit applier in four nude tones.  I am modest so I had a blast playing with the bodysuit appliers that are gorgeous!  I like the shades that are closest to my skin tone because it makes me look naked -- yes, yes, such a tease!


 The Caged mini also comes with a complimentary makeup on Omega appliers for mesh heads, I had no problem wearing it with my head.  It is made by Alge's Designs and adds the perfect touch of drama to this outfit.


The Caged  Dress is made for Maitreya mesh bodies only and is available in a variety of eye-catching colors that are inspired by art and nature.  To me, this dress is great for cyber look, and one would be a hit at a number of role-play sims and dance clubs on the naughty side!!!  Oh what fun!


The matching ankle boots come in 10 single shades or go for the fantastic value Fatpack with texture HUD to add a contrast color. Fabulous for avant-garde or cyber inspired looks, or for anyone who likes something a little different in their wardrobe.



Wearing Ghee - Exclusive @ Sense Event

Sense Event LM http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/DreamsLand/179/126/1502

Caged Mini Dress -http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/DreamsLand/179/126/1502

Caged Boots-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/DreamsLand/179/126/1502

Ghee Marketplace: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/152299

Ghee Mainstore SLURL: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Qeestein/141/91/1501

More About Ghee

In 2017  Ghee opened Baby Ghee by Sophia Paez brings that you clothing for the Baby Diva in your life! Cute clothing and accessories for Toddleedoo and BadSeed avatars.

In 2018 Ghee expanded their sim and added a small retail mall with satellite stores from some of our favorite beauty, cosmetics and accessories designers including Alge's Designs, ALMA Makeup, Wren's Nest Shapes, Fairey Poses, Heels, My Bags, and CarolG Tattoos - with more to come! You can also see original artwork from Ghee's founder, Warm Clarity, the Baby Ghee Store and the Ghee Outlet Store with some fantastic bargains. Watch this space for news of new arrivals and events!


No comments:

Post a Comment